Friday, May 27, 2011

Week 7: Day 46

Oh my goodness! If I have not had enough frustration with the Sprint network lately! What is up with them I have no idea. I have to try several times to send a text message because it fails. Half the times I attempt to dial out, I have to call several times just in order to get the call to go through. And when people call me, it has a tendency to not ring and go straight to voicemail. That makes it very frustrating. We have taken our phones to a store to see what is up, but we are going to have to either pay to have our phones fixed, or buy new ones (last resort). If I am going to pay, might as well get a new phone (especially when you have a credit).

Now, I like my phone. I have had it for 2 years and really do not want a new one. It is not the phone, it's the network I have problems with. I am not the only one that has problems, Brandon, Meghan, Jeff and Angelica have had problems as well. So frustrating!

So this is what I would like to do with the sprint network, and sometimes what I want to do with my phone because of the sprint network...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!