Monday, May 2, 2011

Week 3: Reflection Rumination

Well, as I look back on this week I am a little disappointed: (1) I did not try as hard as I wish I did. (2) I did not take the time I would have liked.

But, despite those reasonings I am satisfied with most of the photos from this week. The chair is pretty interesting, and I like shooting up too. I have found it different and fun, and I seem to resort to that angle when shooting pics. Maybe I should start to trying something different. I keep reminding myself, 1 subject - 10 shots. Try from at least 10 different angles, who knows what you are going to get... But it is hard to remember that when doing something last minute...

I know last minute stuff seems to be a constant for me... But hey, at least I am doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!