Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 4: Looking Back

I think I did a pretty good job this week staying on track and getting it done on time. Yesterday doesn't count seen as how it was Mother's Day and my birthday. Day 27 was my playing with the camera instead of following the theme and I am so excited that I did that! I have some pretty cool photographs of my grandmother and of Nikolai using the same technique! Isn't this the purpose of doing this project, to improve my pictures? And I feel it is showing in my everyday, just to take, pictures.

I have been doing this for a month now, and I am having so much fun with it! I am looking forward to the following weeks (though really only looking at one week at a time).

This week's theme is up, and I have a couple ideas on what to do. The week following though is anger, and really I have no idea what I will be doing for that. I can't think of something to replace it with either. I am thinking maybe I should have replaced reflection with anger instead of replacing it with trees. Of course, maybe I could do trees this week following up, but I am not so sure yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!