Saturday, May 7, 2011

Week 4: Day 26

Well, it was a Friday which meant dinner (yum) and a movie at a friend of the family's house. We watched Tangled. Super cute movie and a Disney movie I think I might own (I will be honest, I prefer dreamworks). Anywho... I again forgot to plan this one out. I have an excuse though, I was working on getting Nikolai's room fixed up and pictures taken for the Room Transformation post on my life blog. It was a post I had spent months working on, so I needed to get it finished.

After I put Nikolai to bed, I thought "shoot, I need to take my pic of the day". Then it occured to me, why not include the only types of reading I have done since Nikolai was born? Kids books and childcare type books have pretty much been the reading list lately. Though I have managed to fit in some time of "The Lovely Bones" a book I started before Nikolai was born. I took 3 shots of these books. I was thinking maybe I should have tried more angles, but it was late and I need to go to bed, we have a busy day tomorrow.

The books are taken on my old duvet cover that I got from my grandmother shortly after I graduated High School. We have been using it as tummy time because it protects little man's head from bonking too hard on the saltillo tile when he rolls over.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!