Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 4: Day 28

Too bad I didn't start this a day later! Day 27 would have been the day I turned 27!

I didn't plan out these pictures. It was a busy Mother's Day and my birthday, so I just took pictures and decided I would use one.

I got flowers from my Dad, and was looking and smelling them (they looked pretty and smelled so good!) when I noticed one of the roses had two centers. You know how roses have a center and they seem to swirl out from there? Well, this one had two. It reminded me of my little boy, who has two hair swirls on the back of his little head. A special rose, like my little boy. So I had to take a picture of it. I took 3 pictures of the roses, each one zooming out a little bit. This is the one I seemed to like the best. The flower is the one on the bottom left.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!