Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 5: Up - Day 29

It is amazing the different ideas that can come with the theme 'up'! So many different ways to interpret it. And, I know I have already used my flowers but it's not that often that I have flowers to take pictures of in this house, so I am going with it while I still can!

I took 10 photos, rotated the flowers so I could get the pictures, without having to try to manuver around the kitchen island (it's a little cluttered at the moment). Out of the 10, I fixed up 4, trying to decide the different angles I wanted to go with. One of them isn't necessarily directly up, but more from an up/side view. 

I love flowers, they are so pretty and add such a nice color touch to the house. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!