Thursday, April 28, 2011

Week 3: Day 17

I am trying to get caught up, but I don't know if it is going to happen. I forget to take pictures and realize at 8 pm and at that point there is not many options....

So I took 19 pictures yesterday. All but three were of the hallway mirror next to our bathroom. I thought it might be cool to get a picture of the cat through it, or maybe a picture of Nikolai and I. But at 8pm it is too late, we have no lights in that hallway so it is also too dark. I can't use the flash, because then that is all the picture would be, a flash.

So I wound up taking a picture of me through the stove door... Weird... I took 3 pictures (one was deleted so 2 left over) and that was it of that. I gave up. But, after fixing one up I realized the pattern on the stove door kinda created this weird texture to the photo. Kind of like the antique-ing options available through PhotoScape, but different. so I colored it in sepia...  I will post both in color and sepia...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!