Monday, April 18, 2011

Week 1: Day 7

Today I completely forgot about taking a picture until around 7 when we finally got in gear to cook dinner. Yeah, it was a late dinner. Today has been a stressful day, we went to St. Joe's to see my Grandmother in ICU. Apparently she was extremely dehydrated and was having kidney problems as a result...

Anyway, So we decided to make stir fry for dinner because it's easy, we had veges for it in the fridge, and we had chicken we needed to use. Turns out the veges were bad and we had to adjust. Glad I bought the green peppers that were on sale this last week, and we had carrots and onion from tacos not to long ago. It was so good! I decided to take a picture of the chicken as I was cutting them up. The ones of me actually cutting the chicken didn't turn out to well, but the one of the scissors, the plate and the chicken did...

Don't worry, I washed my hands before handling the camera and before handling the chicken. :)

Pre-Production


Post-Production

Exif Data
Camera: FujiFilm FinePix 2800Zoom
Aperture: f/2.8
Exposure: 0.2 (1/5)
Focal Length: 6mm
ISO Speed: 100
Exposure Bias: 0EV
Flash: Off, did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!