Monday, April 11, 2011

Week 1: Work - Day 1

This week's ideas from digital-photography-school.com is work. So I am going to take this as any kind of work, from my own to other people's.

Today, I decided to do my laundry room. My work entails household stuff since I stay at home with my little boy. My laundry area really needs work, maybe it would make laundry easier and fun if it were in a nicer/cleaner area?
  
Taken from the ceiling. I was unable to look through the viewfinder, so this was entirely guesswork. You can see my toes in the bottom of the picture.

Pre-Production



Post-Production
Exif Info; Keep in mind all I can play with is White Balance and EV...

FujiFilm FinePix 2800Zoom
Aperture: f/2.8
Exposure: 0.4
Focal Length: 6mm
ISO Speed: 100
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off, Did not Fire
White Balance: White Fluorescent


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!