Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 2: Day 13

I am a little behind on posting. I had a hard time trying to figure out what to take pictures of. Yesterday (Easter Sunday) was a crazy day...

Well, here is Saturday's picture. Brandon and I were on the sofa after putting Nikolai to bed, and I thought this was kind of a cool angle, and snapped some pics. But then I decided to add my feet to it, and I think it made it all the better.

Total taken was 12. With my feet, 5. This one was the least blurry of them all. I had the flash off, and didn't tell Brandon I was taking pictures until after I showed it to him. He thought it was kinda cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!