Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 2: Day 14

I had an idea for growth, but it required a trip to Lowes or Home Depot. It was actually Brandon's idea. It was to put Nikolai in a pot, have him sitting up and take a picture. Well, we never made it to the store to do that and we don't have a pot big enough to do that here. So on Sunday night we were watching Prince of Persia on Bonnies Netflix and Nikolai was all bundled up on Ruth. It was so cute! And he even seemed into the movie. I think it is because he likes to watch the TV, but his little eyebrows would move up at certain moments that seemed like it was more than just the movement on the TV that was holding his attention. I don't think I like that... But it was still cute...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!