Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Week 1: Day 3

So, today I went to the Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market and wanted to take a picture of the guy putting the produce on the shelves, but I forgot my camera. I thought maybe I could use my phone, but by the time I got my phone out and was going to ask, the guy walked away and I was blocked by customers. As I was walking outside, I saw some employees getting carts, and was going to ask them, but I wanted to go home and Nikolai was getting hungry...

Instead I took a picture of the cardboard bales outside. I don't know why. Maybe because I understand how hard it is to tie the wires around those things (I have hurt my fingers on a number of occasions when I worked at the grocery store), or how dangerous it is when the bale is pushed out of the compactor (it could easily crush your foot or break you leg, it is extremely heavy!). But I do know that we should thank the grocery store employees for stocking the food on the shelves, working all hours of the day and holidays so that way we can buy and put the food on our own tables.

In the 'work' theme for this week, I am honoring the grocery store employees for one of the dangerous aspects of the job... The Cardboard Bale...


Pre-Production

Post-Production

Exif Data
Camera: FujiFilm FinePix 2800Zoom
Aperture: f/8.2
Exposure: 0.004 (1/274)
Focal Length: 8.2 mm
ISO Speed: 100
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off, Did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!