Saturday, April 16, 2011

Week 1: Day 6

Yesterday I took a picture of our gloves that we use to fish, well, remove the fish from the hooks. It is to protect our hands from the slimeyness of the fish (and not loose the fish!). We have used them to protect our hands from catfish because they can get pointy and sharp. Anyway, the gloves had smelled really bad and Brandon washed them in bleach and dawn, they were drying on his truck.

We went to Rose Canyon Lake on Mt. Lemmon...

So today we went fishing and I took a picture of Brandon's co-worker and his family on the wall. We couldn't go back that way, not with Nikolai, so we went to the deck. We brought his stroller to put him in when he was sleepy, and could let him sit up and watch us without having to hold him. Well, the stroller didn't go back to where they were. We had even moved later in the day to a different spot, but hard to get the stroller where we were. Only about half the lake has a paved path, the rest is a pretty good hike.

Pre-Production

Post-Production
Exif Data
Camera: Fujifilm Finepix 2800Zoom
Aperture: f/8.2
Exposure: 0.006 (1/158)
focal length: 6mm
ISO speed: 100
Exposure Bias: +0.3 EV
Flash: off, did not fire

2 comments:

  1. I love Rose Canyon Lake. Mt. Lemmon is so beautiful! Another great pic - I love reflection pics. Hey - that would be a cool week - reflections. Is that on the list? :) There's a lot you could do with that. Anyway - your pic reminds me of Mirror Lake in Yosemite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to look and see if that is on the list! That would be cool! I have never seen Mirror Lake, I will have to create a list of places to go! :)

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!