Monday, April 18, 2011

Week 2: Growth - Day 8

64 pictures total. This is before deleting... After deleting, 25...

I had this one in mind for a while. Now it's just deciding which picture I like best. out of the 25 I kept, I only edited 10... Hmm...

The picture is of our shamrocks that we used for the table center pieces at our wedding. We kept 5, and I think Brandon's mom had kept a few as well. I've been slacking on caring for them, but they are still alive! The metal butterfly Brandon made and gave to me for my birthday one year. The antennae broke off while he was cutting it out. I wanted to emphasize the lines in the leaves of the shamrocks, but this one came out cool where it focused on the butterfly instead. You can see the lines in the butterfly from the grinding. Cool...

Since taking the pictures, I have watered them in hopes it will help them grow more and look better.


Pre-Production

Post - Production

Exif Data:
Camera FujiFilm FinePix 2800Zoom
Aperture f/2.8
Exposure 0.2 (1/5)
Focal Length 6mm
ISO Speed 100
Exposure Bias -1.2EV
Flash Off, Did not fire
White Balance Incandescent
Macro On

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!