Thursday, April 14, 2011

Week 1: Day 4

Ok, so day 4... Weekly Theme: Work.

I am probably going to kick myself for this later because it isn't exactly work, but my Iced Tea Maker works for me! I love the thing! I am so glad I got it when I did. We were at an auction at Brandon's parent's church (a glider was up and since we were looking for one, why not try?) and there was this maker in the 'store' part of the event. It was donation only, no set prices and I wanted it so I gave them a couple bucks. Best sale price ever! The maker is awesome! I cannot stress that enough! Since the fridge isn't hooked up to water, just brewing tea and adding ice doesn't work for us, and sun tea (as much as I love sun tea) just takes forever! Now, I still have to refrigerate it for a while, but still...

It's an Arnold Palmer version using Celestial Seasonings Green Tea and Kool Aide Lemonade. Hopefully I got the tea part right this time, last time it wasn't strong enough and just tasted kinda wierd...


Pre-Production

Post-Production

Exif Data:
Camera: FujiFilm FinePix 2800Zoom
Aperture f/2.8
Exposure: 0.043 sec (1/23)
Focal Length: 9.8mm
ISO Speed: 100
Exposure Bias: +0.3EV
Flash: Off, did not fire
White Balance: Coudy

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a great pic and I like how you are interpreting the theme of "work" - as you said this works for you :) I think Project 365 is about capturing what is significant to you :) Capturing everyday life. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! I don't think I will make it the full 365 without your compliments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!