Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Week 2: Day 9

Sticking with the theme of growth, I took a picture of the tree we bought for this last Christmas. Before you say "What?!?" it was a live tree and a little one. The tree is a Norfolk Island Pine, Pretty cool looking since the needles don't look like pine needles. It kinda reminds me of the trees that we saw when driving the mopeds up to the North Shore on Oahu. We wanted a plant that we could keep and hope that it would grow as Nikolai grew. We purchased it only a few days before going into the hospital. I felt bad though because I wanted to decorate for Christmas but didn't, and Brandon put lights on it and I didn't even take a picture of it. Hopefully it will survive my black thumb until next year...

My end count was 38, I don't even remember what the initial number was, and it wasn't until the last 5 that I really felt satisfied with the outcome. My flash was creating a shadow from the lens and I didn't like the look it gave the pictures. I fussed that I wished there was some way to redirect the light so Brandon taped a piece of tin foil to the top of my camera to redirect light down. Well it worked in removing the shadow, but It definitely changed how I was used to taking pictures!

Pre-Production

Post-Production


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!