Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Week 3: Day 16

This is not a reflection in an item like a mirror. These are the spines of the scrapbooks I have in my bookcase in the office. I figure, we take pictures to reminisce, recall and reflect on our past, why not take a picture of what I use to store those images of the past? Not only that, but those pictures also reflect who we once were and how we saw the world around us.  What better item to use than the general scrapbooks of my life? The white one is the one my grandmother made for me and gave to me when I was 18.  The rest, well it tells you on the spine...

I had somewhere near 20 pictures, the end count after deleting the fuzzies: 15. Here is the one I decided on posting...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!