Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 82 - 84

Day 82

This day I had worked on my first "Symmetry in Motion" block. It was difficult, required all my attention, and took me 2 hours from start to finish! I took pictures every step of the way to document my progress with the new block doing it all by myself. This one was not one of the best, but it was the best one that was not messed up as my memory card or camera is doing...

I just noticed what I did wrong with this picture. Not with taking it, but with the tools. Can you tell?


..... I left to blade up! A big No-No when not in use!


Day 83

I took so many pictures this day trying to figure out what to do for this project. Finally I just decided to continue with taking pictures of my little man. He was playing with the rubber ducky that I had when I was a baby (the one from my first word).


Day 84

Again, another quilt picture. This was the only picture I took this day. The progress on the quilt so far...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!