Friday, June 10, 2011

Week 8: Days 50-53

So this weeks theme is looking in. I kinda took last week off because of being sick. Trust me, it is probably better that way. My writing may not have been understandable, and the pictures may not have made sense. Fevers have a tendency to do that to people. I am not sure if that fits into the rules or not, but oh well...

Day 50
So this first one, I tried to take a picture of the inside of a flower. The wind kept moving the flower so the focus is on the leaves on the tree instead...



Day 51
Can you guess what this is? I was making a smoothie using orange and pineapple juices, banana and kale. I find it hard to get in my green leafies still since Nikolai came along. This is a yummy way to do it, and kale is one of the best green leafies there is. This is looking into the blender from the top. I think it looks cool.



Day 52
I hate spiders. I saw this one in the bathroom, I was cleaning and getting ready to change out the trash when the darn thing ran out from under the trashcan and across my foot. I hate spiders. Needless to say, I freaked. Poor Nikolai was napping and I woke him up because of my freaking. I was so terrified I couldn't even use the vacuum to suck it up. Luckily, Brandon did it when he got home. I probably could have done it myself if it hadn't gone across my foot before that. But because it touched me, forget it... It was huge too!



Day 53
Brandon has been borrowing his Dad's electric car to help with saving gas money so we can save for going to California. It has helped so much these last few weeks. Which is good since we leave tomorrow night once he gets back from work. I am so excited to see family, and see how Nikolai and his little cousin Gatlin (6 weeks older) get along! Most of the pictures starting Saturday will probably be of our trip.  But this is such a wierd looking engine. It seems like it is nearly missing and replaced with batteries. One bad thing about it, no A/C... yuck...Good thing we aren't taking this for our trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!