Saturday, August 31, 2013

What's in My Camera Bag

The first assignment in the book is to list what you have. So here is what is in my Camera bag.

My Camera

Samsung NX100


My Lenses

Samsung 20-50mm iFunction 3.5-5.6


Cannon EF 28-80mm 3.5-5.6

EOS - NX lens adapter

My Lighting

Samsung flash SEF15A


I have 1 battery, several memory cards but never have needed more than 1. We also bought a table top tripod a while back.

I like that I can use other camera lenses with my camera but there is one problem, they only function on manual. I have not gotten too good at focusing manually quickly. I cannot change the aperture with the canon lens. 

I would love to have a telephoto zoom lens (and a decent tripod). I think that would be incredible and would have been nice when we found the owl in the cactus on our property. But we still got an ok shot of the owl (meaning you were able to make out that it was an owl. :) 

I would also like a wider aperture, wide angle and fish eye. I think it would be fun to experiment with those. It is amazing how pricey lenses are, not to mention the cameras themselves! But an actual DSLR would be nice to get eventually but not practical unless you are a photographer because of the price. But who knows? My opinion may change. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is appreciated and I try to reply back as soon as I can! Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always welcome!